edited August 2020 in ORK Support
For the game i'm making i will have a maximum of 5 party members (player included). I see that the battle spots regarding the player group have only 3 slots and an additional slot. So i guess the maximum number of combatants that the player group can hold would be 4? Or is there something i am missing out?

I noticed that Ally spots are unlimited unlike player spots, so if there is really a limit on the player group, i could consider using these spots to set up party members, and use the player spot member 0 for the player combatant. But this leads to the another question, one regarding how to manage party members that follows the player as an allied group. I think this will lead to some complications.

Another thing i was wondering, is if there's a way to dynamically calculate battle spots positions based on the number of combatants in each group, so they will be centered in each side even if one group has more combatants than the other.
Post edited by Vlastan on
  • The number of battle spots you can define for the player group is based on the Battle Group Size you define for the player group in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings.

You've got 5 player group members participating in battle? Set that to setting to 5 :)
    Ally/enemy groups are not limited in that way, as this is a purely management thing for the player to limit how many combatants can be taken into battle on the player's side.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The number of battle spots you can define for the player group is based on the Battle Group Size you define for the player group in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings.
    I was sure there would be some setting to change accordingly. I love Ork so much, but sometimes i get so lost in the vast number of settings parameters. I am learning so much anyways. Thanks a lot!
  • With great customisability comes a great number of settings :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!