edited August 2020 in ORK Support
I have a particle system attached to each weapon prefab that spawns movement trails of melee weapons.
I'm trying to enable that system only during an attack animation, but i don't know how to select the weapon game object during the event. I tried using select equipment node but using that selected data as the target of the emit particles node doesn't work. I think it doesn't actually gives me the real game object (also checking "from gameobject" removes the possibility to define which equipment slot to take, and it doesn't work anyways).
Post edited by Vlastan on
  • Hm, I think currently you'd have to define the path to the child object to be able to target a specific equipment's game object.

I'll add an option to the Select Equipment node to select the equipment's spawned viewer prefab (game object) instead.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Look forward to the node upgrade.
    Right now using a predefined path isn't feasible as the gameobjects name will change for every combatant and weapon combinations.