Hi Gil, i have encountered a couple of problems with the menu system and made a small video with some explaining to better make you understand. Could you please take a look?
https://youtu.be/eF4nw5gnqow
  • 1) Accept key not working - check the used GUI box if it overrides your default menu controls, e.g. using a different input key as accept key.

2) Sub menu closing back to equipment selection - yeah, that's how sub menus work. When closed, they return to the GUI box that was used to call them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2020
    1) Accept key doens't work only for that "unequip" button, it works for every other buttons on the same GUI box.

2) So there's nothing that can be done about?

Other thing i noticed: Sub-Menu closes the guibox that called it if "Sequence" is selected from BoxDisplay of the type box settings. It doesn't with "Multi" "One" or "Same".

I think it would be ideal to have a checkbox option in submenus to define if it will close last guibox or not.
    Post edited by Vlastan on
  • 1) Hm, that's strange - I'd need to know more about your setup (or have your project) to look into that.

2) Currently not, no.

Sequence box display mode will close the sequenced box (i.e. the equipment list) when it loses focus.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!