How to add preload scene when click the new game button?or other menu buttons?
  • Simply use the preload scene as your New Game Scene in Menus > Main Menu.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • if I want add preload every time when scene changs,how should i do?hum......i mean that if i can add some custom functions use the ork Event mod?

PS:Ignore my poor english (•̀ω•́ )
  • You can do this by using ORK's Unity Wrapper functionality - see Game > Game Settings > Unity Wrapper for this.

This allows you to e.g. use a custom method every time ORK wants to load a scene (e.g. via the scene changer), so instead of loading the scene directly, ORK will call your custom code, which can load your preload scene and afterward load the actual scene.
    You can also use it to connect ORK with 3rd party load screen assets.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i have do this by using this two functions,but it's doesn't work......
    public static void LoadScene(string sceneName, LoadSceneMode mode)
    {
    SceneManager.LoadScene(sceneName,mode);
    }
    public static void LoadSceneAsync(string sceneName2, LoadSceneMode mode2)
    {
    SceneManager.LoadSceneAsync(sceneName2, mode2);
    }
    and in unity wrapper like this:
    Class Name:LoadMyScene
    Load scene function:LoadScene('Loading','LoadSceneMode.Single')
    Load scene function Asyn:LoadSceneAsync("CreateChar",'LoadSceneMode.Single')
  • ps:i test in clicking the New Game button in main menu,and i try 0 instead of LoadSceneMode.Single but not work either.
  • You only need to put the name of the functions that are called:
    - load scene function: LoadScene
    - load scene function async: LoadSceneAsync

ORK will forward the scene that it wants to load to that functions, i.e. you need to handle loading the 'Loading' scene in your functions.