Hi! I need to simulate the triggering of an Ork input key during an event after certain conditions.
I haven't found an event that does that. Would it be possible to add this action in the future?
  • what's the effect your looking for by doing that?
    Like are you trying to play an event? or us an ability?
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • I need to fire the recenter camera pan when the player starts to move
  • If you're using one of ORK's built-in camera controls, you can try using a Camera Control Target node to do that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes i'm using built-in camera. I tried to used Camera Control Target Node both with player actor and reset option, but the camera doesn't change at all.
  • I'll look into it, generally you can simulate ORK's input keys via Control HUDs and code, so it'll probably just need a new node for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!