I don't know if this has been brought up but as I was studying the demo I noticed you couldn't turn off the "buy/sell" menu in the shop layout. When you do this you get an error as you try to open a shop. I wanted to set the parameter of buying or selling via a game event but I didn't see an option to do so in the "open shop" node. I also don't see an option anywhere else but through the "buy/sell" menu. Am I missing something somewhere?
  • Yeah, seems like a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, that's good to know. Will it be in the next beta version on patreon? Or should I just wait for the official release?
  • Yes, I've already fixed it on my end, there'll probably be a new beta version available later this week.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, I'll be on the lookout for it.
  • I am very happy with the latest beta fixing the error with disabling "buy/sell" buttons but I am having trouble setting the shop to "only" sell with out the 'buy/sell" menu. It seems by default the shop will revert to buying only. Is there an option I am missing?
  • Hm, I don't think so - when there's no buy/sell selection, the shop will be in buying mode automatically.
    I'll add an option for that :)