I'm on an old version of ORK (2.17). I know this worked at one time because I experimented with it.

Everything works except the spawners are not respawning when I load a saved game or re-enter the scene from another after calling Remove Scene Data. I remember having a hard time getting it to work before.
I have the Scene ID enabled; I have the Remember Combatant enabled. The spawners are not set to respawn.
The scenario - I'm calling the Remove Scene Data after an x amount of game time has passed to respawn the zone.

What needs to be set on the spawner for the Remove Scene Data call to work?
  • The Remove Scene Data node needs to be set up correctly, i.e. the Scene Name has to match the exact name of the scene the spawners are in (unless you're using all scenes), Remove Finished Battles and Remove Spawned Combatants has to be enabled.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2020
    I've tested with the scene name set as follows:

Test 1: All Scenes checked
    Test 2: specifying the scene name
    Test 3: using the Scene Name option from the drop-down.

really weird - I had this event disabled within the scene. Worked at the time. I tested it when you added the node. Went back through the release notes from ORK 2.0, didn't see which version the node was added. Maybe it worked then; then broke somewhere to the version I am on.
    Not sure when you EOL a version. If this version is beyond EOL, don't worry about it. I'll figure out something. Planning on upgrading after Early Access is completed.

Besides the SceneID and the Remember Combatants settings on the spawner, is there anything else that needs to be configured?
    Post edited by keyboardcowboy on
  • Not really - just keep in mind that the changes would only affect the current scene after reloading it. If the combatants are already gone due to the scene ID being set, they'll not appear again when you remove the scene ID while being in the scene, only after reentering the scene.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!