Animation loading and dialogue setting in combat
Can not set the transition of the animation. Or do the video playback. Cinemachine with each other
  • I'm not sure what you want to do - can you be more specific and tell me more about your setup?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Learn about the beginning of the game, fighting, adding animation

Or use timeline animation to load
  • Did you already go through the game tutorials?
    If not, I'd highly recommend starting with them to learn all the basics of ORK's systems and workflow.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • In fact, I've read the basics and haven't found out how to make the opening film like the traditional RPG
    For example,Start a "Final Fantasy" opening movie
  • That's more a Unity thing - you can e.g. use a VideoPlayer component in your scene for that.

If you want to control it via ORK, you can use the function nodes, e.g. Call Function to call the component's Play function:
    - class origin: Component
    - class name: VideoPlayer
    - target object: the game object with the component on it
    - function name: Play
  • Can you be more detailed, I am still a novice
    In addition, I can only generate 3 targets for character generation. What do I need to do to generate 5v5 war?
  • edited October 2020
    I can't really be more detailed than stating the settings you need to use :)
    If you need more informations on playing videos in Unity, I'd recommend checking out their documentation - as said, that's a Unity feature and has not really anything to do with ORK itself.

The player's battle group (i.e. combatants participating in battle) is limited - you can change that in Game > Game Settings > Player/Group Settings via the Battle Group Size setting. You can also change it later in the game via the event system.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • I want to know how to translate other languages. Or what file to operate
    Or consider adding languages from other countries because there are too many settings and I'm not very proficient in English
  • You can set up languages in Game > Languages. Having multiple languages defined in your project will let you enter the content information (e.g. name, description, texts for dialogues, etc.) for each language individually.
  • Is the translation of the framework supported, or is there any method
  • No, there's no translation of the in-editor help texts or settings.