edited October 2020 in ORK Support
Hiya,

Right now the player hud shows every consumable status value. How can I make a status value exclusive for player/enemy? For example in the player hud, you see the HP, but when selecting an enemy you don't see HP. (I use a different concept for hp for the enemy's).

Also i want a consumable status value (Consumed by darkness) for the player only to appear in the hud if fighting a boss battle. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Post edited by Anoo on
  • Generally, there's the Hidden option to completely hide a status value from the player (e.g. for internal-only stats).

If you want to have separate things for player and enemy, you'll have to set up separate HUDs that show those status values.

To only display some information under special conditions, you can use the Display Requirements on individual HUD elements to manage that, e.g. setting a global bool variable during the boss battle and use that as a condition for the HUD element. You can also use the HUD's Display Conditions like that to completely show/hide a HUD as needed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2020
    Alright, so i made a seprate HUD for the enemy/ player. In Menu > HUDs > Player hud > i can set status element. I use Status Value > Consumable > Use bar. But i can not choose which bar's (Hp, Mana, and so on). It just shows all the bar's.
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Set the List Status Values setting to No in the HUD element to show a selected status value instead of listing a bunch.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yess great, thanks!
  • Small heads up, the next update will add a new List Status Values selection to list a number of defined status values, so that you don't have to set up a HUD element for each status value you want to display.
    That should make something like this a lot easier and faster to set up :)

That didn't make it in today's release, though, so it'll be some time before it's available.
  • Nice! Thanks for the heads up