I’ve been trying to use game creator for it’s easy camera controls but have not had any luck getting the camera to integrate with ORK. I have a test scene with a save point and no matter what I change in the script the camera still moves with the mouse even with the character and world paused. Has anyone else had any success with this and could you explain what had to be changed, wrapper created to make this work? If you could include a working script as well it would be extremely appreciated!
  • I'm not really familiar with Game Creator, so I can only give general help here.

Have you checked the how-to on custom player/camera controls? It also contains an example wrapper script for OOTII camera controls, maybe you can adjust it to your needs.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I have tried to use that script for the Game Creator camera but can’t seem to integrate them. This is definitely something on my end I don’t know what to change the lines in the script to and have it match.
  • Since I don't have Game Creator I can only base this in their tutorials.

You'll probably have to replace CameraController in the script with CameraMotor and adjust the CameraTargetChanged function to how the camera motor can set it's target. I couldn't find any API for the component, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've been trying different things in the script but can't figure out what exactly needs changed. What kind of info would you need to know what has to be changed in the script, when it comes to coding I have no idea what needs done with this.
  • I'd need a link to their scripting API, without knowing their classes, functions and fields I can't really say what you need to do :)
  • you mean the GameMotor script for game creator? Not sure which scripting API you mean.
  • I'm talking about a documentation on their scripts, e.g. see ORK's scripting API.
    Since I don't have Game Creator, I have no idea how their classes are, what their names are, etc. - so I'll either need a documentation on that where I can look up the info, or the script itself to check it out.