• Yeah, that's a bug - the buy/sell questions don't set the needed information. Will be fixed in the upcoming update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Downloaded the update and the Shop is now working perfectly again thank you!

I did have another issue crop up though in regards to Changing a Member in a Menu screen. I have a Menu setup to 'allow change' and will swap to the next group member upon using a Key. This works but the issue is that when I'm selecting the combatant to look at initially in combatant selection it will transition into the next menu showing me combatant but it won't allow me to use my input key to change the member unless I have hovered my cursor over one of the designated GUI boxes that pops up.

The issue with this is that if they select a combatant that is not directly over that GUI box that somehow triggers the input key to be active, then the combatant will simply just not change on the menu screen until I hover over that one GUI box. Sorry I'm trying to make this as clear as possible. I think a video will work best so I'll send that to you in a message.

Thanks for the help.
  • Hm ... ok, watched the video and read your description (multiple times) ... I think I understand the issue, but I don't really know what could cause this.

The member change keys in the menu screen (that's what you're using, right?) will simply work when the menu screen is open, the cursor being over a certain GUI box or not has no influence on that (and neither having something in the menu screen focused).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes using keys in the menu screen, hmm very weird. It only works when it clicks through onto the next GUI box or when you hover over a choice on the menu. Very strange I guess.
  • The only thing I could think of would be the input key being used somewhere else, with that consuming the key (e.g. in a dialogue).
    Try setting up a separate input key and test if that works.
  • It's not being used elsewhere to my knowledge, I setup a separate key and it still didn't work.
  • Hm, yeah, I'll need a test project for that :)
  • Sounds good, just sent over one to ya. Thanks for the help.
  • Just checking in to see if you got that file or not, if not I can re send. Thank you.
  • Yeah, I've got it - didn't get to checking it out yet (probably today).
  • Alright, found the issue - will be fixed in the next update.
    It's related to the description part keeping the menu from being determined as being open when it's not displayed.

For now, you can fix it by enabling Always Visible in the Description menu part.
  • Perfect, I appreciate your response. Looking forward to the update and thank you again for the help!
  • Downloaded the latest update and it's working great, just wanted to say thank you!
  • Was just playing through the game to check for some bugs and came across one with my Poison Status Effect.

I have it set on turn end, the problem I ran into was that if the poison drains the combatants HP to 0 it will not end the battle. It instead proceeds onto the next turn where it will not let me target the enemy combatant. But it will allow me to select a self targeting skill, and then immediately upon using it the battle ends because it seems to calculate the HP at the turn start. Any thoughts why this would be?
  • What's your battle system's setup like, mainly Death Immediately and End Immediately?