edited October 2020 in ORK Scripting
Hey GiL,

hopefully a short question. How can I have access (per script) to the Orientation (Player) in the Event Interaction Component.

I do have a extra script, which is checking for the event so that I display a specific interaction icon. Is it possible to get that per script or do I have to add a second Event Interaction Component to add a new Event.
For my work the first way would be better.
Thank you in advance.

regards Afaryz
Post edited by Afaryz on
  • The interaction components have a function for that, CheckOrientation (uses a GameObject parameter).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you GiL i will look into it :)
  • Hey GiL,

thanks to you i found the CheckOrientation. Is it also possible to get the enum of the Orientation(Front,Back etc.) because CheckOrientation(playergameobject) is just a bool.

• Best check out the code of the function in the included source code :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!