How to add graphics settings to the game settings, to the main menu? For example, I revert graphics through the Universal Render Pipeline, I have 6 different settings, how can I add them to the game settings? Please give an example.
  • The only way you can set up any custom options is via the Custom option type, which changes a game variable. You'd have to change your actual graphics settings based on the used game variables afterwards.

Alternatively, you can use a completely custom option menu via scripting, instead of using ORK's (limited) option menu.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2020
    help to implement this script in the game settings (change graphics level settings from 0 to 5) https://ibb.co/LzYnmWg and https://ibb.co/FmptsHk
    Post edited by 3kage on
  • edited October 2020
    Use a float variable (Custom option type) for this.

Since you have a custom script, you can simply register to the global variable handler to get notified of changes and change the setting in that case.
    Add this to your class:

protected void OnEnable()
    {
    ORK.Game.Variables.Changed += this.VariablesChanged;
    }

protected void OnDisable()
    {
    ORK.Game.Variables.Changed -= this.VariablesChanged;
    }

protected void VariablesChanged()
    {
    this.SetQuality((int)ORK.Game.Variables.GetFloat("qualitySetting"));
    }

"qualitySetting" would be the variable key, so you can change to to whatever you want to use.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!