ORK 2.30.2 is here: release notes

This is only a small update with some needed fixes, no new features this time :)

The update is already available on the asset store and Patreon.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, that fixed the problem. No more stack overflow. Thanks.
  • Gil, what version of unity is this latest version of Ork for? 2020.2.1 ??
    RF
  • Hello @RifleFire,
    It is running perfectly fine with Unity 2020.2.1f, but I would recommend backup and delete the current ORK Framework Asset cache, and re download it from the Package manager of the Unity version you plan to use.
  • ORK still supports everything since Unity 5.6 - the asset store will download the compatible version for you. However, if you already downloaded on some other version (e.g. Unity 2017 or lower) you'll need to clear the asset store cache to be able to download it again for a different Unity version.

If you've downloaded the version with anything Unity 2018 or newer you're good :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • also works great on beta version 2021.1.0.2