Hi,

right now there is Storyteller on sale and would like to do something similar in my game. Although, I don't know how much effort it takes to recreate this with ORK. That's why I consider using other assets (also Naninovel) for making it even easier but for this I have to know if it works and how much work it takes to include it.

Or would it be easier to do it with ORK?

Thanks in advance.
  • I'm not really familiar with these assets - I know what they do, but I have never tried them.

Generally, if their functionality can be called via scripting, e.g. by having a component on a game object in the scene, ORK is capable of starting them via function nodes in ORK events. Alternatively, you can also write a custom event node (or commission one) to handle that and maybe wait for it to finish before continuing ORK's event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!