I want to divide the turn based battle into rounds and turns. Turn calculation for both player group's combatant and enemy combatant will happen at the start of the round. Turn order of both sides can still mix like Multi Turn battle, and not like Classic battle. Once all combatants have taken their turn, a new round starts and turn order is calculated again. Is there a way to do this with ORK, or do I need to do this with a custom script?
  • What you're describing is ... just ORK's turn based battle system :)

Classic mode also works the same, just that everyone (player and enemy) select their actions first, before they are performed in order.
    Active mode will perform the actions after they are selected before moving on to the next combatant.
    In both, player and enemy turns can mix, their place in the turn order is determined by the turn calculation.

The Multi Turn mode is a bit different, as it increases everyone's turn value after a combatant finishes their turn, breaking up the regular turn order and allows having a combatant multiple turns before another, if he's fast enough.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, I selected Active mode, and it works exactly as I need it to, but I ran into another problem. How does ORK decides who goes first when two combatant has the same turn value? Is there a way to use a secondary stat to decides who goes first in the event that both combatants have the same turn value?
  • Currently, they'd remain in the order they where added to the game/battle, i.e. usually the player combatants would go before enemies.

I'll add options for a secondary check if they have the same turn value.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!