edited December 2020 in ORK Support
Literally left my computer with unity open came back an hour later , press play and bam this error comes

Parent directory must exist before creating asset at Assets/ORK Framework/EditorData.asset.
UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:CreateAsset(Object, String)
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKAssetHelper:LoadEditorAsset(Boolean)
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKAssetHelper:LoadORKProject()
ORKWindow:Init()

Now it comes whenever i try to open the ork framework
Post edited by ractre on
  • Did you rename or move the ORK directory or the content in it? Also, before pressing play, did you at any point (after importing ORK) open the ORK editor and save the settings?

Try closing Unity and opening it again to be able to open the ORK editor.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, but i tried all that, for some reason my ORK Framework folder in the root of the project was gone and i could not re import it, oh well scraped that project and starting a new one, crossing fingers it won't happen again.
  • Well, that's certainly strange. I can at least guarantee that ORK doesn't delete itself :D

Anyway, if you haven't done so yet, I'd highly recommend going through the game tutorials - they're the best starting point for learning ORK's workflow and basic features.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the quick response btw, I do not think it had anything to do with the ork framework, that project was just cursed :)