edited January 2021 in ORK Support
Hi! Is there any way to show the navigation marker in the scene view? (for example above a character or an item)
The marker in navigation menu is useful when a quest target is far away, but when an object is within screen view, there is a need for another kind of helper to show which character/item should actually be interacted with.
Post edited by Vlastan on
  • There's the Object HUD type available for that. You can add the HUD to game objects in your scene via the Object HUD component, which also has optional conditions (e.g. checking for quests).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Could you explain a little bit more in detail?
    The ObjectHud seems to rely on existing objects in the scene, i can't seem to find any way to display anything at the location of the existing navigation marker.
  • Yeah, if there's no game object at the position, it'll not work.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!