edited January 2021 in ORK Support
I want to make possible to use the grid move action 2 or more times in a turn, but the walkable area perimeter doesn't refreshes the second time, so if in the first move a combatant has walked to it's farthest cell, it can't walk anymore in the turn and the button appears grayed out. Any help?
Post edited by Vlastan on
  • Generally, there's the Use Only Once setting in the Move Command settings (Battle System > Battle Grid Settings) to allow using the command multiple times per turn.

If you're using move cost for your cells it'll reduce the move range available to the combatant, which is usually only set at the start of a combatant's turn. You can also change the move range of a combatant in events via the Change Grid Move Range node, e.g. at the end of the grid move battle events you could use it to refill the combatant's move range.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Change Grid Move Range seems like what i need, however if i add the node right after the grid move event it does not have any effect. Maybe the grid range reduction gets calculated at the very end of the grid move global action?
  • edited January 2021
    Hm, yeah, that's correct, the path costs are used at the end of the action.
    I'll look into it.

Edit: Looked into it, using a Consume Grid Path Cost node before the Change Grid Move Range node should solve this. It'll consume the costs for the path and prevent them from being consumed at the end of the action.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!