I need to reset the camera position with smooth transition when a character starts its grid move action, but the reset camera target does nothing as the target hasn't really changed during the player turn (i use camera control pan to move the camera around in the battle field).

I was thinking that maybe switching the camera target to first to none and then to the correct combatant before starting the cell move nodes loop could successfully trigger the proper recentering according to the switch camera target transition parameters. How could i do that? The camera control target node doesn't seem to have any way to set an empty target.
  • Hm, yeah, that might not be possible currently, I'll add an option to transition back to the target in case it's the same.

For now, you could switch to a different target before using the one you want, e.g. via the Waypoint object and User Base or Battle Center waypoints.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove It would be very useful to have a way to recenter camera pan position to the current target and still get the defined transition. I know there is the center key, but that doesn't have any transition and i don't like the effect of the camera having sudden position changes.
  • Next update will have an option in the node to reset to the current target, I'll look into transition option for the center key.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!