Is there a Node that can StartCoroutine? And if so how is it done? For example I have a script that initiates switching weapons in a _SwitchWeapon() coroutine based off of different weapon integers for each weapon.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Portfolio - My Website
Follow my project on Reddit - My Game DevLog
relentingVids - My YouTube Channel
Half Super Shop - My Shop
  • Best option would be to write a function in your component that starts the coroutine and call that function from ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah yes that ought to do it! Thanks for the extremely quick response as usual!

Would it be possible to reference it out of another script and call it? If not I’ll just add it to the current script.
    Portfolio - My Website
  • If the function is accessible from the outside, sure - but I'd say it's best to keep them in the same script/component as the function you're calling.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I kept it in the same script and it works like a charm! Thanks so much!
    Portfolio - My Website