• Check the Audio Source component on your player, especially the 3D Sound Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • Your project has progressed so much. Nice to see such a cool thing)
  • Thanks :) It's been an educational time. Finally working on the final campaign, hoping to have it done in less than a year
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale
  • I was very close to my 1 hour gameplay milestone before my hdd started dying... A raid drive no less.

Ive only lost 1 scene to corruption, but still very frustrating. Last 2 days have been slowly dumping to my gdrive as my compter crashes every 20 minutes as my hdd dies in real time.
    Miuratale
  • Get an external SSD for dumping regular project backups on it - that's the lesson I learned from HDD crashes :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah definitely, going full workstation too. Gaming will be console only for awhile :D
    Miuratale
  • This look great, I tried to download the google drive to play the game but got an error. If you need anyone testing it let me know.
  • edited January 2021
    Thanks! I've actually been working on a much smaller project to get my portfolio on Steam started.
    I'm going to be overhauling Shadowcaste in around 2 months, so those demos are just really outdated atm.

Going to be changing combat to hitscanning and simplifying the world into 6 medium areas instead of tons of small ones... Also my project folder was a horrible mess, so reorganizing everything is my first step!
    I'll be posting updates once that's underway :)
    Post edited by Wrofir on
    Miuratale
  • If you need another person for anything let me know. Your project look great.