edited January 2021 in General Support
I found that some strange situations occur when the control of the team leader and the team members are switched. For example, when a team member is performing an attack, running, and other actions, it will still be controlled by the AI instead of the player. But if the team member is idle, It can be successfully controlled by the player if it is switched to the captain. Is there a solution to the problem of switching control?
Post edited by who2345 on
  • The battle systems have the Transfer Player Control setting for that in their Control Block Settings, e.g. if you're using turn based battles, that'd be set up in Battle System > Turn Based Battles.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• I have enabled Transfer Player Control, but it is still out of control.
  • Hm, are you using the built-in controls? Also, in case you've added control components to the combatant prefabs, ORK will only use the one on the player, i.e. the other member's control components are not touched by ORK.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Do you mean that ORK can use plug-in control? For example, OOTII's 'Third Person Motion Controller' and 'Sword & Shield Motion Pack' ? If yes, can you provide a tutorial? I have tried but failed.
  • There's a how-to on using custom player/camera controls.
  • edited January 2021
    Will there be practical answers in'Patron-only posts'? Or do I need to pay separately?
    Post edited by who2345 on
  • No, patreon isn't linked to support in any way.

I'd need more information on your control setup to help you.