edited February 2021 in ORK Support
If the inventory space limit is 90 and the player unequips the equipped equipment, the equipment disappears.
What to do in this case?

my inventory setting :
space limit-checked set to 90
block adding-unchecked

List<IInventoryShortcut> inventory = new List<IInventoryShortcut> ();
ORK.Game.ActiveGroup.Leader.Inventory.GetAll (addMoney, addEmptyMoney, addItems, addWeapons, addArmors, false, false, addCraftingRecipes, type_id, checkParent, ref inventory);

When an item (weapon, armor) is acquired, the Count of the List "inventory" is stopped at 90 and the item disappear.
It does not increase any more.

Is there anything I set wrong?

Each weapon occupies 1 inventory space, and how do i make it added to the inventory even when the inventory limit is exceeded?
Isn't the "block adding" option an option that performs the above functions?
Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • Equipped weapons/armors are not part of the inventory and not counted to inventory space, so unequipping something without any space in the inventory will pretty much make it disappear, as it can no longer fit into the inventory.

I'll look into a solution for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2021
    Thank you !
    So what does "block adding" do?

1.Whether i check "block adding" or not
    Weapons obtained from monsters or weapons added through scripts are not added to the inventory and equipped epuipment as well. (when the limit is reached)

also
    2.currently inventory space has reached the limit, and one weapon is equipped,
    then if i equip another weapon in inventory, the equipped weapon disappears and a new weapon is equipped. (It is not swapped, it just disappears.)
    and inventory space decreases by 1.

Thanks for your support.
    Post edited by KESHYAS on
  • Next update will add an option to block unequipping when no space is left in inventory (and using Block Adding).

1+2) Bugs, will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!