Hello.
I would like to ask you one question.
I proceeded to Chapter 39 of the tutorial, but even if the enemy's AI does not move and it is the enemy's turn during battle, "do nothing" is displayed and it does not attack.
Similarly, allies do not use attacks or magic.
How can I get these to work?
  • Might be an issue with use ranges of their actions.

Check the Default Use Range in Battle System > Battle Settings, you might have changed the overall default range instead of just the real time battle range when following the tutorials.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm sorry for the late reply.

It didn't seem to work because I had my own combatnt ’s settings.

Thank you for your advice.

I'm sorry, can I ask you another question?

Allies automatically use attacks and magic, but can you allow players to choose their actions?
  • Sure - disable AI Controlled in the combatant's Battle Settings > AI Settings.
    Non-player group combatants are always AI controlled, so that setting is only relevant for player group members.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Even if I uncheck AI Controlled
    I can't use the options and AI will automatically attack.
    I'm sorry to ask you many times, but is there any other way to allow game players to choose their skills?
  • Are the allies actually part of the player group, i.e. joined via the Join Active Group node in events?
  • that's right
    I haven't added any events for my allies yet.
    Thank you
  • As said - as long as the combatants are part of the player group and have AI Controlled disabled, they'll need the player to decide the actions for them.
    This also depends on the used battle system, e.g. during real time battles you'll have to switch to the other combatants (either to control them directly or while having the battle menu of the player opened, see the Group Member Keys settings in Base/Control > Game Controls).
  • Thank you very much