Currently, after defeating a monster I want to show 3 dialogues in the following order:
1. Combatant gains
2. Level Up Notification (if there was a level up)
3. Battle Gains

By default, it goes in a different order.
  • I think that's currently fixed in the Simple loot dialogue type (see Battle System > Battle End). I'll look into adding an option for that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That would be awesome, thank you. Am I able to change it in the code somehow? I'll try to figure that out.
  • Well, yeah, you can change it in the code - it's in the SimpleLootDialogueSettings class.
    Next update will add an option for it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, seems like I can't edit the source code of the framework. It's all in a dll. I purchased it on the Unity asset store, but I don't know how to edit it.
  • The full version from the Asset Store contains a zip file with the source code, which you can use via MonoDevelop or Visual Studio to build the ORKFramework.dll file with your changes.

Anyway, ORK 2.31.0 is already available and contains the option for the order change - disable Battle Gains First in the simple loot dialogue's settings to have the combatant and level up before the other battle gains.
  • Awesome update, going to try it out, thank you!
  • edited February 2021
    @gamingislove I tried updating the ORK Framework, and even after removing the entire ORK package and importing the new one from the Unity asset store, this is what it shows (the old version).image

Any idea what could have gone wrong?

I was following this: http://orkframework.com/tutorial/howto/create-or-update-a-project/ except that I downloaded and imported it from the Unity Package Manager.
    Post edited by zatokar on
  • It shows the old version after refresh here as well:

• Ah nvm, the update button in the Unity editor did the trick.