edited February 2021 in ORK Support
I'm using a HUD for the main menu because I prefer it to the gui buttons being auto-selected. The problem though is that my Exit Game global event that gets called is not able to exit the game. The hud just seems to reload, either because it's reloading the main menu or failing to activate the event.

The global event is nothing more than the "Exit Game" node.
Post edited by Wrofir on
Miuratale : coming 2024
Miuratale
  • edited February 2021
    Did you define a main menu scene in Menus > Main Menu? Or do you get any error/warning in the Unity console?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah it's set as the main menu and there's no errors.
    Miuratale
  • Huh ... try adding a Debug node for Unity console output to see if the event is event started.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    ORKFramework.Events.Steps.DebugStep:Execute(BaseEvent)
    ORKFramework.Events.GameEvent:ExecuteNextStep()
    ORKFramework.Events.BaseEvent:StartEvent()
    ORKFramework.Events.GameEvent:StartEventSetup()
    ORKFramework.Events.GameEvent:StartEvent(IEventStarter, Object)
    ORKFramework.Events.GlobalEvent:Call(Object)
    ORKFramework.GlobalEventsSettings:CallGlobalEvent(Int32, Object)
    ORKFramework.HUDClickAction:CheckClick(Combatant, Single, Boolean&)
    ORKFramework.HUDText:CheckClick(Combatant, Vector2, Single, Boolean&)
    ORKFramework.InformationHUDContent:CheckClick(Vector2, Single, Boolean&, Boolean&)
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler:CheckClick(Vector2, Single, Boolean&)
    ORKFramework.DragHandler:Tick()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireTick()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler:Update()
    Miuratale
  • Hm ... very strange - it's not exactly rocket science, so there's not much that can go wrong here and it's definitely working here. Could you send me a small Unity test project with your setup?