eg:
tab:attactAttTab | DefAttTab
con:attactAttCon | DefAttCon
attactAttCon is displayed default,and when i click tab choice ,the content will be switch...
  • by the way, in a menu screen,i need all of menu parts in choosen status.i mean I can control it without clicking to activate each menu part
  • I'm not entirely sure what you mean - but if this is about having a tab menu to switch between stuff, try using the Menu List menu part for the tab menu and individual menu screens with the content you want to display.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • sry i can't find the Menu List menu part but the Button List one.if your meaning is the Button List ,how to let one certain menu screen display by default?
    and an other question is:how to make all parts of the menu screen active state instead of inactive state
  • edited February 2021
    Which ORK version are you using? The Menu List part was added in ORK 2.30.0 for exactly these scenarios :)

Only one GUI box can have the focus at a time (otherwise your inputs would change selections on all boxes at the same time). Though you can make it useable and visually the same at all time. The visuals are driven by the Inactive Color settings (default in Menus > Menu Settings > Default GUI Box Settings, overridable by each GUI box), which give it a color tint if it's not active.
    For being able to directly click/select on an inactive GUI box there are the Select Unfocused settings in the GUI box's Choice Settings > Choice Selection.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2021
    i have update ORK version.
    tyvm!
    Post edited by Kuidream on