The following setup is triggering the debug log "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" to be trigger twice. It's caused by having the Wait being checked without actually displaying battle gains. Unless this is desired behavior, but I don't understand why would this be desired or expected.
  • I'll look into it - but you can disable Wait in this setup, as that'd only be used when the loot dialogue would be displayed (i.e. Show Gains being enabled).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes definitely disabling the wait helped and it shouldn't even be checked. I just felt the obligation to report it ;D
  • Yeah, I see how this could happen, will be fixed in the next update.
    Thanks for reporting :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!