Unity isn't giving me an option to download the latest update. I'm assuming I need to extend my license for continued support, but Unity doesn't provide an option for that either.
  • Hello @ThreeNippledWanda, from the ORK Framework Unity Asset Store page "Open In Unity" DropDown button select Add to Cart to extend your license and support ;)
  • edited February 2021
    No, the license doesn't time out - that'd require me to make a new asset and upload the newest stuff only to that one, like with the paid update 2 years ago :)

It's most likely a known package manager issue that prevents users from downloading newer versions. Check the Unity forums, there should be threads about that, I think the solution is to clear the package manager's cache, which I assume means deleting stuff wherever Unity stores it on your PC (not in the Unity project).
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, unity 2019 package manager is absolutely broken.
    You need to manually delete the cached package found in:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Gaming is Love\Editor ExtensionsGame ToolkitsRPG Toolkits

Doing so will force unity to always download the latest version.

• I'm not seeing a Unity folder in AppData/Roaming, & I should be able to see hidden folders. Deleting the manager's cache via the editor did not fix the issue.
  • That's definitely where Unity would store downloaded assets.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!