Hi all,

I began work on my game project back in August, my goal being to create a "Paper Mario" RPG modeled after the 2019 game "Bug Fables." I'm new to game development, but I am an experienced digital artist and animator. When I discovered ORK Framework, I knew it could help me realize my idea for this game.

I've created most of the game systems with the generous help of many people on the forum, first and foremost GiL. My goal now is to create a polished "Prologue." Though the gameplay does evolve and progress throughout the game, it is at heart a simple platforming RPG, all still reliant on the same systems that are present in the Prologue. I'm looking to hire someone who can take a look at my project and help me polish off my game systems. I know that with the help of someone more experienced in Unity and ORK Framework, I can achieve the level of polish I need to create a template for the rest of the game.

Things I need particular help with:

Setting up UI
Setting up specific Animation Timing/Mecanim
Refining Player Control
Character Movement outside of combat (Enemy detection and patrol, party members navigating the area)
Cleaning Up "Events"
Making sure Status Values are working correctly
Setting up Multiplayer (if possible)

If you read this and you're interested in helping out or just want to hear more about the project, send me a private message and I'll be happy to share more details :)
  • Well, I can generally help with ORK project setup and related stuff, you can contact me via email (contact@orkframework.com) for project support.

Going by my demo projects, I'd say I can't help much with visual polish, though :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Visual polish isn’t a concern: I can take care of that, just trying to achieve mechanical polish and make sure I’m using ORK efficiently :) sent you an email at your “contact” emails