edited April 2021 in ORK Support
In Equipment boxer setting>display part>equipment, if i choose sequence,something like this will appear:
when I click the choice in the part boxer, the equipment boxer will be displayed. Then click the part boxer directly, the equipment boxer will be hidden.
However, if I click the unequip button(or equip some items) after the equipment boxer is displayed, then clicking the part boxer again, the equipment boxer will not be hidden.
Post edited by Kuidream on
  • Seems like a bug - will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2021
    report another bug(maybe a bug):
    if the equipment boxer contains namebox,it will also be hidden when the namebox is clicked.
    Post edited by Kuidream on
  • Should be part of the same issue.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!