In addition, if i want to display the ability's damage type in tooltip element box, how to do?
  • Well, %bonus isn't listed in the text codes that are available for tooltip elements. You need to add it to the description of the ability.

There's no text code for damage types, you'd have to manually add that information to the ability's description.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2021
    If 【%bonus】 is not on the last line, there will be some empty lines separation. How to remove?
    eg:
    %bonus
    this is description

the rendering effect will be like this:
    dex+20
    empty line
    empty line
    this is description
    Post edited by Kuidream on
  • What's your Bonus Display setup in Menus > Text Display Settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My bonus Display is:
    %sv
    %svp
    %atkattr
    %defattr

In my example,%sv is exist,others not.
    Empty element occupies a line of space,and I don't want this
  • Hm, I'll look into it.
  • Alright, here's how you can set this up like you want.

1) Put all the bonus texts into a single line, e.g.:
    %sv%svp%atkattr%defattr

2) Add the lines in the Info Text settings of the individual bonus texts, excluding the first (status values). The info texts are only added to their bonus texts if anything was added.
    So, for status value percent, attack/defence attributes, add a new line to their info text.
  • Thanks for answering!
    In addition, how to display the effect of consumables after use (user value change or target change) in the tooltip?
    Last,how to make the tooltip boxer automatically update the position when it exceeds the screen space?i want ensure that the boxer is always inside the screen.
  • edited April 2021
    There's no automatic information in the tooltip for that - but tooltips can show previews of status changes, which e.g. are shown in HUDs that use preview values. Enabling Preview Tooltip in Menus > Menu Settings > Tooltip Settings will do that.
    If you want it in the tooltip's text, you need to add it manually to the description of the items.

Enable Limit To Screen in the GUI box's base settings to keep it within the screen.
    Post edited by gamingislove on