edited April 2021 in ORK Support
I have tried to use buttons in prefab to achieve, but the highlighted and selected states in the button component seem to be confused. Moreover, if the GUIbox is unfocused, I have to click to activate GUIBoxer first, and then click the equipment part to ensure that the choice selecting be work.
Can I use custom script to make it work in the button prefab? If so, how can I get the selected eventdata of the button
Post edited by Kuidream on
  • When using the new UI (Unity UI) GUI system, that's handled by the button prefab you're using - ORK will select the button, i.e. the selected state should be used.
    Alternatively, you can also use ORK's choice icon settings to show a cursor beside the selected choice.

As for clicking on unfocused GUI boxes, you can change it to also allow selecting choices when the GUI box is unfocused. Enable the Select Unfocused setting in the GUI box's settings (Choice Settings > Choice Selection).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2021
    If I use scroll Height Adjustment when using ORK's choice icon settings to show a cursor beside the selected choice,the choice icon will not be disapear immediately unless the whole choice button is completely out of the scroll rect content.
    This looks like a mistake visually
    Is it because the choice icon is outside the content and has a higher order?
    Post edited by Kuidream on
  • The choice icon is currently visible until the choice it currently highlights is completely out of the visible area.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • When setting the GUIboxer Height Adjustment to scroll, can I change the padding of Rect Mask 2d of the content scroll?
  • That's controlled by the Padding of the Content Box Settings of the GUI box.