I have downloaded the Ootii camera control wrapper, and replaced Camera Controller with ORKCameraControlWrapper at line 27, line 46 and line 49. This throws up the following error in lines 77 and 81:

Assets\ORK Framework\Scripts\ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs(77,25): error CS1061: 'ORKCameraControlWrapper' does not contain a definition for 'Anchor' and no accessible extension method 'Anchor' accepting a first argument of type 'ORKCameraControlWrapper' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

even though line 77 shows:

this.cameraControl.Anchor = newTarget.transform;

How can I resolve this please?
  • Well, yeah ... the Anchor is part of ootii's camera controller and not part of the ORKCameraControlWrapper. Changing the CameraController references to ORKCameraControlWrapper will break it ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I changed the CameraController references to ORKCameraControlWrapper in response to this comment in the script:

Replace 'CameraController' with your custom camera control component's name if you're not using ootii (also remove 'using com.ootii.Cameras;'

Should I have entered a different custom camera control? If so what should I enter to make the script work please?
  • If you're using ootii, the wrapper works as is - but if you use a different camera control, you can change the wrapper's code to work with it by replacing the CameraController component (which is ootii's control component) with whatever component your other camera controller uses.

The comment in the script is for changing the wrapper to work with other camera controllers.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am using ootii and when I load the wrapper I get the following message:

Assets\ORK Framework\Scripts\ORKCameraControlWrapper.cs(27,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CameraController' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Do I need to add something?
  • Hm, that's strange - I assume you're using the script from the how-to?

That should work as long as ootii's camera controller is imported in your project (and the using com.ootii.Cameras; is in the script).
  • I have imported the ootii camera controller and followed the setup instructions in the how-to, and downloaded the wrapper. That’s when I get the error message
  • Did a quick test with a fresh project, imported OOTII camera controller, ORK and the control wrapper and works without any issue. No compile errors and also in-game test works.

Which Unity/ORK version are you using?
  • I’ve deleted the project and restarted the computer. Loaded the assets again and now it works. Must have been a glitch somewhere. Thank you for your patience