I am doing a Grid Battle tutorial.
Is it possible to display the movement range and attack range with the Move Command?

Next video 15:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-wKu1Xgby8

Blue Highlight: Move range
Red Highlighting: Attack range
I want to achieve the same thing.
  • I don't think that's currently possible to automatically show the attack range of enemies during move target selection.
    However, you can show the attack range via grid examine, which can be set up to be active during move target selection - e.g. selecting a cell with an enemy can show the enemy's attack range.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sorry. This question was ambiguous.
    I want to display the Attack Range of the Player.
  • During the move command? That'd be the same as I mentioned above.
    While in the battle menu, you can highlight the use range during action and target selection - for this you need to enable those options in Battle System > Battle Grid Highlights > Use Range.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!