edited December 2014 in ORK Support
where can be define the "leader of the play group"? when spawn player , disable the "spawn member ".
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • The leader of the player group (i.e. the player) is the first combatant that was added to the group. That can be changed using the event system (Set Player step, the new leader must be a part of the player group) or the Group menu screen.

The settings for spawning members can be found in the Player/Group Settings in Game > Game Settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for gamingislove help.
  • I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate to bump solved case.

I'm using real time battle I can change the player with menu screen, group member keys, and by clicking on player's HUD inField. but when the player enter battle(whole scene/limited battle area) the system still think that first combatant is the leader.

is there any requirement to switch leader player on real time battle?
    both of my player combatant(2 combatants group) using move and battle AI, and I did not define any combatant group for player group. just modified the Start New Game on tutorial by adding second combatant into active group and spawn the player.

currently tried to figure out how to switch leader on any mode(battle and field).
  • edited December 2014
    Ignore my question, I got it work by creating a player group. seems like to switch a player you have to make a group. LOL..

edit: I don't know why it work before, on second try I can't make it work... still trying to figure out how to switch player thou..
    Post edited by rudfinch on
  • There is a player group by default, and you can have multiple player groups and switch between them.
    And you're correct, seems like the player switches back in real time area battles - will look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awsome thx GIL
  • Found the issue - fix will be in the next update :)