edited January 2014 in ORK Support
I have been following along the tutorials and have completed all the instructions (at least I think I have) up to the end of Game tutorial:2 but then I hit play the background shows up but no menu.

I double checked that in the section "Setting up the main menu" and "Base Settings" that I have "Auto Call" enabled and it is.

If I go into the Hierarchy and look at the Inspector settings for the "ORK Game Starter" and enable "Call Main Menu" then a menu appears when I hit play.

Is there anything I might be doing wrong here? I thought that in enabling "Auto Call" I shouldn't enable "Call Main Menu" but maybe I didn't follow the tutorial properly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • You made sure to set up the GUI box for the main menu, right? And made sure the main menu is using the GUI box settings you set up for it in the main menu section?
  • Thanks Loopdaloop. I rechecked that I had followed all the tutorial steps again and for Menu > Main Menu > Base Settings > Main Menu Scene I had put in "0" instead of the "0 Main Menu". It works properly now. Thanks again for the help.