Can someone recommend a good video tutorial about variable,string,bool &float that i can use in ork
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited December 2014
    That would be any tutorial related to scripting in any script, whether C, C++, C#. Variables are more or less the same across programming languages. Sorry about the hell part--I hardly ever swear. : )

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/34373/what-the-hell-is-a-int-or-a-float-or-boolean-or-st.html

Post edited by Catacomber on
  • edited December 2014
    you made my tutorial?
    Post edited by avantis on
  • Are you talking about general meaning of variables (e.g. in programming), or game variables in ORK?
    Because for ORK all 3 types of available tutorials feature them :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Im sort of getting the hang for ork's variable..
    I really don't know specifically what i want to learn exactly :D
    As of now..all my question here in forum is related to modifying a component and attach some code

So the basic of scripting in general is won't help me for now.. i think.
  • Modifying a component and changing code there has nothing to do with ORK's variables, unless you want to access them from script (which is explaind in the how-to on game variables).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!