Hello ive been ruining my life with this update of unity to 4.6 and found out you need other compatible versions to run certain terrains and other ways of integrations. So for working on this since of 2 days ago. Here is a compatible list of the versions of Unity 2.x, 3.x, 4.x,

http://unity3d.com/unity/download/archive

I hope that you are successful in finding the one that works with your project and or idea.

Thank you very much,
Bastok

Love working on games and development all night and evening? got a question. Im sure I can shoot you a answer. I developed my brain into Unity Assets for many projects and or ideas.

I think i have it mesmerized by now. lol
"We are the Dream Makers and we demand Snozberries"
  • edited December 2014
    I haven't had any problem with the update to Unity 4.6. Not sure what your link there is but give me some good reasons to click on it.

Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Oh yes trust that is a virtuous thing to accomplish. Tell that to my EX-wife. I see well if i was playing Sonic the Hedgehog clicking on that link would not be like losing all your rings in the process and or losing lives like Super Mario brothers in the last actual Castle that is not lv 8, yes or falling off the pitfall in Atari that was more like a Glitch in the system and well they just say you fell..Oh but that game made quite the amount. Or eating the ghost in pac-man that turned back to the normal colors and then you got game-over. Yup that is not that link. I can assure you sir. Its is Unity greed tested. IAM not that kind of developer.
    "We are the Dream Makers and we demand Snozberries"