edited December 2014 in General Discussion
A little advice about tutorial help, your descript how to define, then tell us how to use, or where to use are better.
Such as battle AI, after read tutorial help , I does not know where to use it.
  • Well, at least the battle AI how-to says multiple times that they are for combatants, although it doesn't tell you exactly to go to a combatant's settings to add it ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2014
    You set up your Battle AI's under Battle System, Battle AI and you can set up whatever you want for a Battle AI there.

Then there's a spot in the editor under Combatants/Combatatant and then of course you have your Combatants there--look at your individual Combatants and towards the bottom of the selections there for the setting "Battle AI" and you can set whether your Combatant's Battle AI is a Fighter, Mage or something else, whatever you set up in Battle System, Battle AI, if you've followed the tutorial you just have Fighter, Mage, Cleric I think----but of course you can change those Battle AI's to whatever you want. You could set up a Thief Battle AI. : ) Or a Battlemage Battle AI.

But always you use it in the Combatants/Combatants/your Combatant's setting for Battle AI. Look at the enemies you set up and your Hero.
    Post edited by Catacomber on