edited December 2014 in ORK Support
I realize my questions are that of a newbie, but bear with me, I'm new to ORK. :)

So is there a way to know which Unity assets are already integrated to ORK? (I'm mostly interested in popup pie menu and minimap plugins.) I did a forum search but nothing came up.

Merry Christmas to you all!
Post edited by Gregorik on
  • edited December 2014
    For mini maps, KGF has worked well with ORK. But not sure how it will work now with the new Unity graphic system. There is some discussion about that at the KGF website and a question in the Unity forum. I use legacy graphics right now so can finish up a game so can't say if it works with the new uGUI.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • edited December 2014
    Hmm, there's no other asset packages officially integrated with ORK, in case that's what you're wondering. There are assets that work well with ORK with minimal work, others may require some considerable work and custom scripting to get going, depending on your project.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • There are assets that work well with ORK with minimal work, others may require some considerable work and custom scripting to get going
    Yes, I'd like to know about the 'minimal work' assets (I know that Dialogue System 1.41 is one of them), as my C# is still lacking. But it seems there's no listing of these assets, informal or otherwise.

Thanks for the info on KGF, Catacomber, I'll take a look at that discussion; as far as minimaps go, I don't think it gets better than KGF.
  • There is no integration of any 3rd party tools - since integration would require it to be part of ORK. As others said, using them with ORK is possible - some work out of the box, some need you to do some special set up or write small helper components.

Usually you should be able to communicate with 3rd party tools through the event system (e.g. Call Function step).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There is no integration of any 3rd party tools - since integration would require it to be part of ORK
    Yes, my choice of words was off: I simply meant if there's a list of 3rd party tools that can work together with ORK more or less seamlessly.
    tutorial on how to integrate the system to ork..
    Thanks, I did mention Dialogue System as that's one of the very few assets with a detailed integration tutorial.