edited January 2014 in ORK Scripting
I'm at work right now; so, I can't dig around in ORK. :)

Is there some hook into the save/load game call? For example, when player selects to save the game, is there a way to use the broadcast message to some additional saving?
In particular, I'd like to save the time settings from a 3rd party day/night system.

Thanks
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited January 2014
    Well, for now you could add saving/loading your stuff to the GameHandler (the class can be found in the Handler folder of the script project).
    The save and load functions can be found at the end of the class - how adding/getting data can be done should be easy when you see how it's done :)

I guess I'll add some functionality to register 3rd party stuff for being included in save games.

Edit: Moved to scripting.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfect. As long as I can broadcast out the save message, I'm good.
    Thanks again Gil

I'll be honest; I took a cursory look at the source. I have not dug deep into it yet. I'm sure I would have found that sooner or later.
  • Probably, but it's always quicker to ask, since there are hundreds of classes and thousands of functions :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!