(Just a simple tutorial for people like me to learn from.)

Ever play a game where you were walking and suddenly a boulder is blocking your way, but behind the bush near the boulder is a convenient switch that makes the boulder disappear? Ever thought that that was cool, and you wish your could make your own boulder disappear too? Now you can.

In the scene I have two cube. A small cube for the switch, and a big cube for blocking a road. On the small cube I created a game event call Destroy:

Start Event -- Destroy Object(put the big cube in here)---Change Game Variable(I created a bool var destroyCube and set it to true)

Add the event to the small cube, with interact or trigger type. Scroll down to the Actor Settings and drag in the big cube here.

For the big cube, I just duplicate the Destroy event that was on the small cube and put it on the big cube, but with an autostart type. Scroll down the event on the big cube to the Add Game Variable. Click and add a bool variable. Put the value as destroyCube, but set the isValid to false.

Now, when you trigger the small cube, the big cube should be gone, and since you also trigger the bool var destroyCube to true, the big cube will not reappear even if you change scene and back.

Enjoy!