edited January 2015 in ORK Support
In a Show Dialogue step, I wanted to see if I could add an animated sprite at the end of the dialogue using the Text Editor. I saw that you can add a Resources Icon so I decided to test it with just any old texture/sprite; however, this feature isn't allowing me to add anything period. If I click on anything to add, the Resources Icon doesn't register what I choose. It just shows None (Texture2D).
  • That's because a Texture2D and a Sprite are two different kinds of assets. ORK currently only supports textures for icons (due to the legacy system not supporting sprites).
    I'll look into supporting sprites when using the new UI in future updates.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2015
    @gamingislove

That's the issue. It isn't doing anything for Textures either.

Edit: Ok got it working now!

Although, allowing sprites would be ideal, so that I can have animations. I await that update!
    Post edited by Griffin on
  • Yeah, the resources icons need to be placed in a Resources folder :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!