edited February 2015 in ORK Support
Hey all, question, I have been playing with the default camera settings and for the life of me, cannot seem to get it to zoom in/out with mouse wheel, can someone please post a pic of the steps/settings, thanks.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You can use the mouse wheel as input by setting the Input Origin of your input key to Unity Input Manager and set the name to Mouse ScrollWheel.

E.g. when using the Mouse type camera controls, enalbe Use Axis in the zoom settings and select the input key that uses the mouse wheel.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • sorry for necromancing this thread, but my Zoom will just move the camera Up and Down, what I'm doing wrong ?
  • Well, that's pretty much what the zoom in the built-in camera control does - if you need something else, you'll have to use custom controls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!