edited January 2015 in ORK Support
Out of the blue I started to get this error from play at the main menu-

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.SaveEditorSettings ()
ORKFramework.Editor.ORKEditorWindow.OnDestroy ()
UnityEditor.EditorApplicationLayout:FinalizePlaymodeLayout()

When I remove the Ork frame work editor from where I have it docked, the error goes away, any ideas?

Thanks.
  • What ORK version are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The latest eval copy at the moment.
  • Hm, do you get this regularly or only sometimes? And is there a specific tab opened in the ORK Framework editor?
    It's not really happening here :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I do now, just started on it's own, not sure what triggered it, works fine when it is not docked. I am wondering if it might be an Unity issue.
  • Still not happening here ... what Unity version are you using?
  • Still not happening here - can you give me an exact description of what you do?
  • I think it is a unity issue and the fact that I am working on a small MacBook Air. At the moment I need to keep the editor undocked to see everything so when I go back to my 27in iMac if I am still having this issue I will reach out again. TY.