edited February 2015 in ORK Support
When start a turn battle , The combatant will fly on the sky, I use default the battle spot settings , It means I am not set " the battle spot Settings" .
In real time battle these combatant are stand on the ground. I am not know how to do next?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • There are no battle spots in Real Time Area Battles, so if you're using that, there'd naturally be no problem.

The battle spots are defined in Battle System > Battle Spots, it's most likely an issue with the raycast settings for finding the ground. Check the layer mask used for raycasting and if something in the area of your battle (e.g. the collider/trigger on the battle object itself) is on one of the used layers.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2015
    You are great!. Thanks very mush.
    You pointed the problem point, I have added "Terrain" Layer for "Terrain" object on "2 Field.scene", This is because I want implement a mine map on the scene. So there are two cameras on this scene.

Reproduce step
    Base on demo project,
    1. Open the "2 Field.scene"
    2. Add "Terrain" on "Tags & Layers" Inspector
    User Layer 8 : Terrain

3. Next select the "Terrain" object on Hierarchy and set the "Terrain" object Layer on Layer combox
    4. Play game when happen turn battle can reproduce this problem.

Or what can I do with work around way?
    Post edited by ZhaoYu on
  • Like I said - the Layer Mask setting in the battle spot settings handles which layers are raycasted. If your terrain is on layer 8, you'll need to select that layer for the raycast. Since it's a layer mask, you can also select multiple layers.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks gil, It is ok now.
    Sorry for I do not catch your means before.