edited February 2015 in ORK Support
Hello, I'm using turn based battles and I'm trying to figure out a way for combatants to move up to an unused battle spot if someone is defeated. For example, I'm fighting 4 enemies and I defeat enemy #2. Enemy #3 moves up to enemy #2's battle spot and enemy #4 moves up to enemy #3's battle spot. I spent some time looking around and I didn't see any obvious ways to do this. Is it possible? Thanks.
  • I was just going to try and figure out how to do this myself. Perhaps Gil can shed some light.
  • Moving up to a free spot is currently not possible out of the box. However, you can simply move a combatant's battle spot around with the event system, changing the spot of the combatant :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ok, thanks for the response. Would I use the Place At Spots event step to move around the combatants spot?
  • No, you'd e.g. use the Change Position step and change the position of the waypoint.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Cool, thanks! I'll see what I can work out.