i wondering if this is something you might add for weapons and armour in the event nodes we can create weapons with random stats and name colors when picked cause right now im just creating multiple verison of the same weapon with different stats and name Color and rareity in the item creation would be less of a pain if this was in the event node just to give it a more of a diablo type feel with loot.
  • You can add Random Status Value Bonuses to weapons and armors in their Level Settings. The bonuses will be added when the equipment is first created.
    Other than that, there's no random eqiupment creation.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Any plans on putting one in ?
  • Not really, since all of the weapons data comes from its settings that are made in the editor (except for the random bonuses, which are stored in the actual weapon instance), there's no way a randomly created weapon will be able to save with savegames.

What kind of random information would you need? I could add additional random stuff to equipment, allowing you to create random weapons based on a selected weapon.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • a %chance on randombounus so i could put like five stats on a weapon like str dex con wis int each of those have a chance to be on the weapon when picked up instead of picking up a weapon that has all five just to give more VARIETY to weapons that drop. right now i have like 10 different setups on each of the 30 weapons i use with name colors for rartiy and my 8 stats i use and i manualy put in the lv requirement dont have a problem with the current setup would make it easy and not fill up my weapon section of ork much just an idea
  • That's a great idea - will add it in one of the next updates :)